You can expand your Appliance storage pool if you need additional space for your Appliance. The Unused Disks section of the Manage Storage page can be used to expand the capacity of the Storage Pool, if necessary.
To replace expand the storage pool:
- Log in to the Appliance Web interface.
- In the left-hand navigation menu, click the Manage Storage tab and click the Storage Pool tab within the screen.
- Click to expand the Unused Disks section. Unused disks will be listed in this section.
- Use the Disks checkboxes to select a set of disks that are the same size. The size does not have to be the same as other RAID sets already assigned to the Storage Pool.
- Click the Add to Storage button to create a new RAID set and add it to the existing Storage Pool.