The purpose of this guide is to provide you with a high-level overview of the most commonly used functions in the Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) for the Axcient x360Recover BDR appliances.
- The IPMI interface allows system administrators and other authorized users to access systems remotely, control the power of their system, redirect the console, utilize a remote graphics console display, monitor system health and configure additional settings.
- The IPMI interface provides remote access to multiple users at different locations for ease in troubleshooting, diagnostics, networking, and other maintenance activities.
When ordering your appliance, you will specify your network information for this IPMI feature. This means your appliance will arrive preconfigured with your IP address when it is shipped to you.
IPMI Interface Quickstart Guide [PDF] for x360Recover BDR appliances
Axcient offers a range of high-performance BDR hardware devices, shipped directly to you or your customer.
Log in to your Axcient x360Portal for current information on all Axcient x360Recover BDR appliance models including pricing and specifications.
- How to order an Axcient appliance
- More information on Axcient x360Recover BDR appliances
- Manage licenses in x360Recover Manager