With x360Recover BDR, your image-based backups are delivered to an appliance, where that data can be replicated to the cloud. (We also offer a deployment option to eliminate the appliance and instead deliver your image-based backups directly to the cloud: see Direct-to-Cloud D2C: Backup with no appliance)
x360Recover is easy to manage because of these Axcient technologies:
Chain-free, image-based backup
No chain management
AutoVerify nightly BootVM check
Data is checked for corruption before backup
Ticketing and billing can be fully automated
Backups are protected in case of ransomware.
Critical capabilities of x360Recover include:
- RPO of 15-minutes and RTO of less than 1-hour
- Chain-Free dramatically reduces the overhead of managing chain-based backups
- Appliance-free BCDR and endpoint protection with our innovative Direct-to-Cloud
- Self-manage disaster recovery and virtualization with Virtual Office for significantly faster RTO and RPO
- AirGap protects your backups against attackers and ransomware
- AutoVerify checks for data corruption before backing up
- PSA and RMM integration to automate ticketing and billing processes
- Unlimited storage and retention
- The choice to bring your own appliance hardware (BYOD) or buy turn-key BDR appliances from Axcient (You can choose to buy upfront or select a 3-year lease)
- The choice to use the Axcient cloud, or use your data center, or both
Ready to learn more about our BDR?
- Take a look at our BDR User Guide
- Explore In this section links on the bottom of this page.
This knowledgebase section is specific to the BDR side of x360Recover.
For other parts of x360Recover, visit: