x360Recover Agent Release Information
Targeted release starting Nov 30 2022
x360Recover agent 2.37 is a maintenance release. The focus of this release is to address bugs found during support escalations, enhance the Analysis Tool (AT), and relax the minimum days of retention required by local cache.
Summary of enhancements
- Analysis Tool now collects and returns a network speed test against the Axcient Datacenter for agents configured in Direct-to-Cloud mode
- Analysis Tool now includes logging improvements
- Analysis Tool can now collect *.csv files from the agent installation folder when extended debug logging is enabled for the agent
- The setting for local cache minimum days of retention can now be set as low as two (2) days. (The default minimum days of retention remains seven (7) days if not overridden by configuration).
Summary of bug fixes
- Fixed case where the agent crashes when the connection is lost due to timeout
- Fixed issues with corrupted/damaged GPT partition tables returning invalid partition size for Smart Recovery
- Fixed issue with Analysis Tool missing agent config files for 3.x Windows and Linux agents
- Fixed issue with Analysis Tool returning incorrect mount point names for some target snapshots
- Fixed issue with inaccurate detection of some disks as not writeable, causing metadata to be skipped in Smart Recovery
- Fixed issue with race condition causing backup failures when snapshotDetails.txt is not found after creating snapshot
Auto Update Best Practices|
We recommend that the option to Enable Auto Update is enabled on the Settings -> Update Manager page on each of your x360Recover devices.
We also recommend that you enable Auto-Enable Remote Assist When Upgrading so that remote access will be available to our development team should something go wrong with your upgrade.
This will ensure that your x360Recover devices are updated with the latest software enhancements in a timely fashion, and that the x360Recover Support team will have a short window of time to access and repair any troublesome devices without requiring user intervention.
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248