x360Recover Release Information
Targeted release starting October 18 2022
x360Recover 10.21.0 is a maintenance release focused on product hardening to eliminate partner-facing bugs. This release also includes preparation for Ubuntu Bionic and the x360Recover agent for Linux.
Summary of new features
- Added System OS type field (i.e., Windows/Linux) to protected system model
- Implemented sending local cache storage statistics to x360Recover Manager backend
- Implemented collecting appliance/vault operating system disk usage summary to telemetry
Summary of bug fixes
- Fixed sending ‘Sent From’ information in backup status alerts
- Fixed several issues causing failed/hung replication escalations
- Fixed issue where stopping a vault seed import does not actually halt the import
- Fixed issues with incorrectly displayed AutoVerify results
- Fixed FTP password generation to always be compatible with BMR wizard
- Fixed issue with VT2 that sometimes caused vault recover jobs to fail at the end
Auto Update Best Practices
We recommend that Enable Auto Update be enabled on the Settings -> Update Manager page on each of your x360Recover devices.
We also recommend that you enable Auto-Enable Remote Assist When Upgrading so that remote access will be available to our development team should something go wrong with your upgrade.
This will ensure that your x360Recover devices are updated with the latest software enhancements in a timely fashion, and that the x360Recover Support team will have a short window of time to access and repair any troublesome devices without requiring user intervention.
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248