|Recovery Center for x360Recover Direct-to-Cloud (D2C)
|May 18 2022
Recovery Center 1.8.0 is a maintenance release. The primary purpose of this release is to provide bug fixes and improve user friendliness.
Summary of feature enhancements
- Mounted file systems when running file and folder recovery are now read/write
- Protected system passwords are now recognized and supported
- Analysis Tool has been updated
Summary of bug fixes
- Fixed size calculation of dynamic disks when performing file and folder recovery
- A friendly error message is displayed if a network share fails to open because another connection exists
- Fixed issue rendering MBR disks that are not 64K aligned
- Fixed missing time stamps in the Recovery Center service logs
Use Recovery Center with appliance endpoints
Recovery Center 1.7.0+ implements support for working with protected system data on appliances running 10.18.0+.
This feature allows users to leverage local appliance backups (instead of local cache) for high-speed recovery of virtual disks or Hyper-V virtual machines
See the Recovery Center User Guide for complete details