The Managed Systems page displays details of all connected Appliances and Vaults. You can use this page to track the details of each Appliance and Vault connected to the GMP.
For example, you can use the Version column to ensure each Managed System is running the latest version of the software. You can also use the Stats Time column to verify that each Protected System is actively checking in with the GMP.
To view the Managed Systems page:
- In the GMP, click the Managed Systems tab. The Managed Systems page displays, providing details of each Managed System connected to the GMP.
- Use the Managed Systems columns to view system details about each Managed System. For example:
- The System ID column displays the unique ID assigned to the device to help Technical Support connect via the Remote Assist feature.
- The System Name column displays the name assigned to the system for identification purposes.
- The Version column displays the version of software installed on a specific device. You should periodically verify that all devices have been updated to the latest software.
- The IP Address column displays the local IP address allocated for your device.
- The Management Port column shows the firewall port opened for the GMP. (HTTPS Connections to the GMP’s URL are redirected to the Managed Device over a secure tunnel.)
- The Customer column displays the Licensing Portal customer account to which the device is assigned.
- The Stats Time column represents the current timeframe for the statistics shown for this device. The time should be less than two hours old (indicating that they are online and have recently reported in to the GMP).
- Optionally, click a column header to sort by field. You can then click again to reverse the sort order.
- Use the License section of the page to view license information for each Managed System. For example, you can view a count of:
- Server licenses consumed,
- Workstation license consumed, and
- Storage consumed.
- Use the Actions section of the page to actively control Managed Systems. For example:
- Click the Remote button to launch the Web interface of the Managed System within a new browser window.
- Click the Terminal button to launch the Managed System terminal within a new browser window.
- Click the History button to view historical information about the system, including Stats Time information and License usage over time.
- Click the Systems button to launch the Backup Status page, providing information about the Protected Systems connected to the selected Managed System. This page provides details of the latest backup and disk usage for each Protected System.
- Click the Delete button to delete the Managed System from the Global Management Portal.