The Management Portal is a stand-alone, multi-tenant portal that allows for centralized management of your appliances and vaults and provides a single-pane-of-glass view of device status and protected system backups. The MP allows you to:
- View dashboard and reporting details for all customers you support,
- Remotely access all connected appliances, vaults, and their protected systems,
- Perform Health Checks, which provide a global overview of all protected systems in one single dashboard,
- Perform trouble checks, which display active issues associated with vaults, appliances, or protected systems in a single dashboard,
- Review detailed reports on active issues needing investigation and root-cause analysis,
- Access Storage Management, which provides a graphical representation of historical storage utilization, and
- Schedule and deliver reports through email.
Access the Management Portal
If you choose to replicate to the Axcient Cloud, you will receive an MP virtual machine in the Axcient cloud, free of charge. Alternatively, if you are using the MP in a private cloud datacenter, you will be responsible for all hosting responsibilities.
Hosting the MP in a private cloud datacenter
Most private cloud partners run the MP as a virtual machine for simple administration and management as it requires very few resources to monitor. You can use the most current .iso file to install the MP and you do not need to modify your firewall at the customer location. For instructions on installing the Management Portal, please contact Axcient Support.
1. Open any web browser and navigate to the Management Portal.
2. In the Management Portal page, enter your credentials:
3. In the Username field, enter the Username or the Partner Account Username that you received during your onboarding process.
4. In the Password field, enter the Password.
5. Click the Login button.
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- Contact Axcient Support at https://partner.axcient.com/login or call 800-352-0248
- Free certification courses are available in the Axcient x360Portal under Training
- To learn more about Axcient products, sign up for a free one-on-one training
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for updates and scheduled maintenance