In the Health Report tab, you can view a listing and status of all Managed and Protected Systems visible in the GMP. The Health Status report allows you to view an overall health of each device, scored in red, green, or yellow (yellow) to indicate status.
To view the health status of devices:
- In the GMP, click the Health Report tab. The Health Report page displays, listing details about each Managed Device.
- In the Health Reportpage, view a listing of each device by type, including:
- Vault, and
- Protected System (grouped by Appliance).
- Reference highlighted cells for detailed status information:
- A green cell indicates normal operations, such as an Agent being online, the date and time of a successfully completed backup, or a completed Backup with no failures.
- A red or yellow (yellow) cell indicates a potential issue, such as a Boot Check that is disabled.
- To view additional details, hover your mouse over a red or yellow (yellow) highlighted cell and review the pop-up bubble.