The x360Recover appliance is the core customer-facing component of the x360Recover solution.
A x360Recover appliance is deployed at each customer location to
- hold the backup data received from installed agents
- manage replication to off-site vaults
- provide the web interface for the local site
- host the virtual machine environment
After you configure a customer and a location in x360Recover Manager, you can begin to deploy your first appliance.
- You will need one appliance for each location you support.
- You can only provision a new appliance to a location not already in use.
Ready to get started?
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- Contact Axcient Support at https://partner.axcient.com/login or call 800-352-0248
- Free certification courses are available in the Axcient x360Portal under Training
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for a free one-on-one training
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance
862 | 1497