The x360Recover appliance is the core customer-facing component of the x360Recover solution.
A x360Recover appliance is deployed at each customer location to hold the backup data received from installed agents, manage replication to off-site vaults, provide the Web interface for the local site, and host the virtual machine environment.
After you log in to the Licensing Portal and configure a customer and a location, you can begin to deploy your first appliance.
- You will need one appliance for each location you support.
- You can only provision a new appliance to a location not already in use.
Ready to get started?
Take a look at the Axcient appliance options and specifications available:
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.