Welcome to the x360Recover
The Health Dashboard is visible on the opening page of your x360Recover portal, providing a centralized location for information about all of your protected systems. This article discusses how to use the features of the Health Dashboard efficiently.
Introducing the System Details tab
The System Details tab is the latest addition to the x360Recover Health Dashboard.
It's designed so your technicians and engineers can quickly glance through all protected systems, appliances, and vaults.
The Systems Details tab delivers a single pane of glass which helps you to see which protected systems are troubled or warned. You can then take immediate action, without any excessive navigating or clicking around within x360Recover.
Features of the System Details page
1. Search and filter within each section to quickly identify problems
After you navigate to the desired section of your System Details page, you can apply filters to systems within that section. The filter options are flexible and can be adjusted to fit your needs.
- Narrow down your search when you have many protected systems to review.
- You can quickly filter by troubled servers for a specific client.
|TIP: Filter by Troubled and/or Warned protected systems, to quickly identify areas that require attention.
2. Customize the refresh rate
In the upper right corner of the the System Details page, you can customize the dashboard's refresh rate:
|TIP: You can display the System Details dashboard on a monitor either at your desk or in the office and automatically refresh hourly by default.
- You can also choose to lower the refresh rate to either 5 minutes or 15 minutes (f 1 hour is too long.)
Adjust the number of records displayed in each section
The number of records displayed in each section on the System Details page defaults to 25 records.
If you choose to change that number, the System Details page remembers the new default selection by each user.
Sections of the System Details page
All Protected Systems
Within the All Protected Systems section, you can view:
- Protected System Name: Drill down to the protected system details screen
- System Type: Indicates if the protected system is a server or workstation
- Login: (icon) Navigate to the virtualized protected system if applicable
- Health Status: Displays the health state and explanation for status
- Recommended Actions: Text assists with troubleshooting if applicable.
- Last Successful Job: Displays the last successful job. Click to drill down to it.
- Vault Name: Displays the vault name. Click to drill down to it.
Within the All Vaults section, you can view:
- Vault Name: Drill down to the vault overview in x360Recover Manager
- Login: (icon) Navigate directly to the vault
- Vault Health: Displays the health state
- Storage Pool Used/Available: Displays the storage amount used and available
- Software Version: Displays the vault version
- Systems Protected: Displays the number of protected systems in this vault.
Within the All Appliances section, you can view:
- Appliance Name: Drill down to the appliance overview in x360Recover Manager
- Login: (icon) Navigate directly to the appliance.
- Appliance Health: Displays the health state.
- Storage Pool: Displays the storage amount used and available.
- Software Version: Displays the appliance version.
- Client: Displays the client’s name. Drill down to the client overview.
- Available Licenses: Displays (a) the number of protected systems using licenses and (b) available license for each protected system type.
- How health status is calculated for x360Recover protected systems
- Set up health notifications for significant changes in the status of client devices