Organization field in the audit log
As a reseller, you can view a list of historical activities in the x360Cloud system by reviewing the audit logs.
Now, to better understand those activities, you can see the organization related to a particular event.
Note: When an event is not related to a specific organization (such as a reseller login), the Organization field in the audit log remains empty.
For more capabilities to process and sort audit log entries, you are able to download the log using the .csv or Excel format, as described in Export Audit Logs.
- Fixes for customer escalations and markup issues
- When the “Skip External Users” setting on an organization’s Settings page is toggled on, a user is still able to select an external Office 365 account for backup in x360 UI. (However, this selection is not saved appropriately.)
CUSTOMER SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.