Integrate ConnectWise ticketing with x360Cloud
ConnectWise is a Professional Services Automation (PSA) platform for companies that sell, service, and support technology.
This is the first iteration of x360Cloud integration with ConnectWise ticketing.
If 24 hours passes without a successful backup, x360Cloud can automatically log a ticket in ConnectWise for you to act on. This automation saves you time and lets you focus on what’s important.
Configure PSA settings
You can configure ConnectWise integration on a reseller level in the new PSA tab on the Settings page.
- Resolved error when trying to restore all data from a selected user on the Accounts page.
- Fixed error when selecting users in the Restore To User field during OneDrive folder restoration.
- Fixed miscellaneous issues reported by users, which negatively affected the user experience.
- Resolved error when navigating to an organization without an Office 365 provider configured. Now users are able to finalize the configuration of an organization by assigning an Office 365 provider.
- When the Skip External Users setting on an organization’s Settings page is toggled on, a user is still able to select an external Office 365 account for backup in the x360 UI. (However, this selection is not saved appropriately.)
CUSTOMER SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.