Release Date: January 21, 2020
Audience: x360Cloud Partners/Administrators
- The backup success rate is now increased when backing up Microsoft Office 365. This is achieved by properly decorating traffic. Learn more about traffic decorating here.
- The backup success rate is now increased when backing up Microsoft OneDrive. This is achieved by stabilizing the scan process that was previously encountering interruptions.
- The approach for storing end user accounts across all providers and connectors in x360Cloud is now consolidated. This will reduce the chances of any discrepancies or errors during the sync process.
- The issue that limited navigation from a particular backup report to a different day report via the Calendar UI component on the Reports page is solved. Now a user is able to explore backup reports for different dates seamlessly.
- The generic "Something went wrong" error when attempting to access x360Cloud through X360 is fixed.
- Issues with adding a new Office365 provider containing a large number of end users are resolved. Now a reseller user can add a new provider and x360Cloud will complete all prerequisite settings (like impersonation) on the Microsoft side.
- Fixes for various miscellaneous issues reported by users, which negatively affected the user experience, are complete.
If you would like to learn more, we invite you to sign up for one-on-one training.
Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have any questions.
For a complete list of status updates and scheduled maintenance advisories, please bookmark or subscribe to the Status page.