The long-awaited feature set partners have been requesting is here: [...drumroll...]
the Microsoft 365 online preview and editing experience!
If your organization has access to a commercial Microsoft 365 subscription, you can now integrate x360Sync with Microsoft 365 apps like Word and Excel. This allows users to edit files from within the Web Portal. Files are saved automatically during the editing session, with all versions tracked.
Please find detailed information about the new x360Sync Microsoft 365 user experience in this guide.
Password reset single use
In previous versions, the password reset links were single-use. If a mail filter or antivirus program scanned the link before it was delivered to a recipient, that person received an expired link and was unable to reset their password.
Starting with version 2.16, password reset links expire only after a successful password change (or after 30 minutes).
Hide authentication code input
When a two-factor authentication code is being entered, the Authentication Code field now conceals the user's input. So if a malicious actor captures screenshots, they will not be able to capture the authentication code.
Share link improvements
A user accessing a shared file can now open preview mode by clicking the left mouse button.
We've also extended the functionality of the Home button in the breadcrumbs:
- For a standard user, clicking on the Home button navigates to the My Files page
- For a guest user, clicking on the Home button navigates to the Shares page
- Fixed issues causing misrepresentation of custom branding in some cases for standard users
- Fixed the styles of the snapshot page, after a snapshot is created
- Fixed the appearance of the Privacy Mode enablement dialog
With this release we have officially retired the Classic UI.
All users will be redirected to the new design.
Thank you for your feedback! it drives our decisions and helps us to make a difference.
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.