The x360Recover Bare Metal Restore utility is a Linux Live CD containing a wealth of tools and utilities for performing system recovery, diagnostics, troubleshooting, and general digital forensics.
The x360Recover Bare Metal Restore utility supports both legacy MBR and modern UEFI system architecture.
The x360Recover Bare Metal Restore utility contains:
- x360Recover Bare Metal Restore Wizard - Recover protected systems from an x360Recover appliance or vault, directly back onto your replacement hardware. Protected systems may be recovered onto either physical or virtual machine hardware.
- x360Recover Driver Injector - Inject critical device drivers into an offline Windows operating system to allow it to boot properly after it has been recovered to dissimilar hardware.
Also included in the x360Recover Bare Metal Restore utility are tools for:
- disk partition recovery and editing
- file system repair
- antivirus scanning
- offline Windows registry editing
- disk cloning and imaging
x360Recover Bare Metal Restore Guide
For complete detailed instructions on using the utility, please review the Axcient x360Recover utility Guide which covers:
- the taskbar
- the disk manager
- the file manager
- available utilities
- using the disk copy wizard
- dissimilar hardware driver injection
- benchmark tests (such as disk performance and CPU performance)
- advanced recovery options (such as manually recreating the UEFI boot partition)
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.