x360Recover Manager (RMC) v3.7
March 15 2021
Important note: Please ensure all organization (partner) users who require access to the x360Recover RMC have an x360 Portal account as soon as possible.
Existing RMC organization (partner) user credentials will stop working after July 1, 2021.
This notice does not apply to client user accounts at this time. Client users should continue using existing RMC user credentials until further notice
Features and improvements
The x360Recover automated Runbook feature allows partners to automate and orchestrate their client’s disaster recovery plans and achieve Recovery Time Objectives by minimizing downtime with one-click failover.
A Runbook is a detailed deployment plan for a Virtual Office.
- Runbooks can be implemented for any number of use cases, such as failing over an environment during an outage, running a short server test, or exercising a disaster recovery test plan.
- A Runbook can be configured to specify the order for starting VMs in the Virtual Office, along with the allocation of computing resources for each VM.
- The Runbook also specifies network settings within the Virtual Office, such as assigning sets of VMs to particular subnets.
Once a Runbook is configured and saved, it can be used to stand up an entire Virtual Office with a single click of a button.
For more information, please reference this overview article: How to create a Runbook
BETA: x360Recover RMC Web Portal Modernization
Auditor reports and login workflows have been revised and are available in the preview mode.
Fixed miscellaneous bugs in the virtual office functionality
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.