March 23, 2021
x360Recover 10.6.2 is a performance and stability release.
The primary focus of this release is to provide critical bug fixes and performance improvements to address several scaling problems currently affecting x360Recover and Direct-to-Cloud.
Summary of performance enhancements and bug fixes
- Replaced twistd with uwsgi to eliminate 4-thread limit on backend API and handle heavy load peaks
- Fixed issues with calculation of disk usage taking a long time to return
- Improved performance when loading Users and System Info pages
- Fixed problems with API timeouts causing Management Portal data collection to fail or be incomplete
- Fixed issues with backend API timeouts and sluggish performance causing slow or failed vault logins
- Added additional indexes to mongodb to improve filtering and searching performance
- Added retries when calling some backend APIs to prevent artificial backup failures
- Fixed inefficient API usage on Protected System Details page and removed redundant calls
- Fixed bug causing backup scheduler to miss some jobs when many protected systems exist
- Optimized Management Portal Report Engine to address partners with large number of appliances and protected systems
- Fixed bug when scoring vault replication lag in report engine
- Increased default API timeout to reduce failures and retries when backend is under heavy load
- Added additional telemetry to assist with identifying protected systems affected by specific storage nodes
Auto Update Best Practices
We recommend that Enable Auto Update is enabled on the Settings -> Update Manager page on each of your x360Recover devices.
We also recommend that you enable Auto-Enable Remote Assist When Upgrading so that remote access will be available to our development team should something go wrong with your upgrade.
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.