Microsoft Teams is a collaboration tool that enables group conversations.
- x360Cloud does not support backing up messages in Microsoft Teams.
However, files shared in Microsoft Teams can be covered with x360Cloud protection for SharePoint and OneDrive.
Files uploaded to Teams channels and attached to channel messages are stored in Team-related SharePoint sites by default.
Files shared in Teams one-to-one and one-to many chats are stored in the respective user OneDrive.
As long as (a) OneDrive and SharePoint protection is turned on in the x360Cloud organization setting and (b) protection is turned on for relevant users and Teams-related SharePoint sites, files shared in Teams are safe.
- Files backed up from Team channels can be restored to the SharePoint root site.
- Files from chats can be restored to the OneDrive of a user account selected during restoration.
For more information on search and restore functions, please reference Search with x360Cloud Smart Search.
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- Contact Axcient Support at https://partner.axcient.com/login or call 800-352-0248
- Free certification courses are available in the Axcient x360Portal under Training
- To learn more about Axcient products, sign up for a free one-on-one training
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for updates and scheduled maintenance
266 | 1217 | 1467