How to create new organization-level user accounts in x360Cloud
1. Navigate to the Settings page of the organization you want to create a new user for and switch to the Users tab.
2. Click the + icon (located to the right of the breadcrumbs) to open the Create User form.
3. Fill in the Create User form and click the Create button at the bottom of the page when done.
Note: The user you create will have organization administrative permissions only to this selected organization.
4. A confirmation message will show creation status.
5. The new user will be now be displayed in the user list:
6. The new user will receive an email with instructions to set their password in order to register.
The link to the password reset form (sent in the email) will be valid for 7 days after the new user is created.
7. After the new password is set, the newly-created organization admin user will be redirected to the x360Cloud login page and will able to log in to the x360Cloud system.
Note: This new user account in the x360Cloud system is not the same as a new Axcient x360 Portal account.
This new organization-level user account in the x360Cloud system is not able to log in to the Axcient x360 Partner Portal.
Learn what organization-level administrative users can (and cannot) do in x360Cloud