x360Recover Manager (RMC) v3.6.1
March 15 2021
Important note: Please ensure all users who require access to the x360Recover RMC have an x360 Portal account as soon as possible.
Existing RMC user credentials will stop working after April 1, 2021.
Enhancements and improvements
Single Sign On (SSO) access to x360Recover BDR (appliances and vaults)
x360Recover users can now gain secure access to x360Recover appliances and vaults*** from the x360Recover web console (RMC) without being required to supply separate login credentials.
***NOTE: x360Recover appliances and vaults must be running firmware 10.7.0 or later in order to be accessible through SSO.
BETA: Axcient x360Recover RMC Web Portal Modernization
BDR reports have been revised and are available in the preview mode.
- Improved Web VNC experience
- Addressed recovery point time zone inconsistency issue. The protected device recovery points are now displayed in the same time zone as the x360Recover BDR.
- Fixed an issue with automatic refresh of Virtual Office page/ RESOURCES block
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.