To request a copy of your hosted data on a USB drive, please review the following information detailing costs and shipping options before you submit your request.
What are my costs for an emergency restore on a USB drive?
a. Data archive fee
The data archive fee applies to the server data from a backup account, target core, or cloud node. (We sometimes refer to this server data in this context as a server data set.)
• An additional $50 service fee is required for each additional server data set thereafter.
Note: Please remember that the data archive fee does not include (a) shipping fees or (b) the cost of the drive hardware. Those additional costs are described separately below:
b. UPS shipping costs
UPS shipping costs vary, and depend on your selected shipping speed and the size/weight of the package.
Note: We include a standard UPS Ground return shipping label which can be used to return the drive to Axcient.
Standard (non-emergency) UPS shipping speed options are described later in this article.
c. Emergency restore drive fee (optional):
Note: This fee is only applied if you fail to return the drive within 14 days of receiving it. The drive can be returned using the included UPS ground shipping label.
Price varies depending on drive size:
Which UPS shipping speed options are available?
UPS shipping services:
3. What happens next?
After you have reviewed the above costs and determined how you would like your drive shipped, please submit a Support ticket in the x360Portal and use the Description field to confirm the following information:
- Shipping address (include contact phone number)
- Shipping speed required
- Names of the account(s), target core(s), or cloud node(s) data sets you require (include agent names if necessary for your backup product)
- Total of charges involved
Once you confirm all needed details, (including the shipping speed required and the total charges involved), we will respond to your Support ticket and begin the procedure.
We'll update you throughout the process.
Shipping details and instructions will be sent to you once the archive has finished and your package has been dropped off for shipment.
- Please be aware that the final shipping costs can vary from estimates, based on the variables of your shipment, including timing, destination and size.
- AppAssure, Acronis, and x360Recover archives are dependent on the speed of the software involved and not the underlying infrastructure. Because of this, exporting data may take significantly longer than expected, and we offer no ETA on when the export will finish. We will keep you updated on the process so you are aware of the current status and can set expectations accordingly. You can follow the progress of your support ticket in the x360Portal .
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.