The instructions below are provided as a courtesy with no warranty or support.
Use at your own risk.
To ensure that the BCD database and /Boot files exist when virtualizing systems with an EISA partition, perform the following steps on the protected system
1. Open a CMD prompt with Run As Administrator
2. mkdir c:\boot
3. bcdedit /export c:\boot\bcd
4.Take an immediate snapshot of the system and test virtualization to verify Windows will now boot
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.