Welcome to the x360Portal Essential User Guide
This is a self-guided manual to walk through features and functionality for x360Portal.
|Want a more hands-on experience while learning about the x360Portal? Try our x360Portal Certification course (Estimated completion time = 20 minutes). To get started with the course, log in to the Axcient x360Portal. For help with credentials, contact your Partner Success Manager.|
To protect your security and ensure the best possible experience while using the x360 Portal, you'll need to use a supported browser.
Our current supported browsers are the latest versions of desktop or mobile Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.
For the latest downloads, please visit these sites:
Log in to x360Portal
To get started, you will need to complete a few basic steps to register your account and create your password.
To create an account and log in:
1. Locate the Welcome email.
|NOTE: If you cannot find your Welcome email, please contact your Partner Success Manager or called 800.352.0248 for assistance.|
2. In the email, click the Register link.
|NOTE: The Register link is valid for 30 days from the date it was sent and will expire after you register.|
3. In the Registration page, validate the pre-populated information, including:
- In the First Name field, validate or enter your first name.
- In the Last Name field, validate or enter your last name.
- In the Email field, validate or enter your email address.
- Click the Next button.
4. In the next screen, you will be prompted to configure a password:
NOTE: Password requirements are as follows:|
a. In the Password field, enter your password, adhering to the requirements listed above.
b. In the Confirm Password field, re-enter your password
c. Click Create Account.
You now have access to the x360 Portal.
Do you need a new Axcient x360 Portal account?
1. The first step is to contact your Partner Success Manager (PSM) and let them know you would like to have your account activated.
- Need help finding your Partner Success Manager? Please call us at 800.352.0248 for assistance.
2. Your Partner Success Manager will send you an email with a registration link, which you must click to register. Your email message will look something like this:
3. Click on the link provided in the email to set up your x360Portal.
If you been provided with an x360Portal account, you can log in here:
Other services and support
As an x360Portal partner, you can access our service and product support to ensure your clients and their customers stay productive, safe, and up-and-running.
|To verify the status of any Axcient service, check here: https://status.axcient.com|
|For response times and service levels, check our Support Level Agreement and our Cloud Services SLA.|
|For immediate assistance, open a Support ticket in your Axcient x360Portal|
|For free and self-guided training, the x360Portal certification course is available through the Axcient x360Portal|
|Live, one-on-one training is available here: https://axcient.as.me/training|