1. To create a Support ticket, log in to the x360Portal.
2. Click the Support tab.
3. Click the orange Create New button to add a new ticket.
4. When the Submit Request screen opens, select the request type you want to submit:
Under the Request Type drop down, choose the product you need assistance with:
5. After you have selected the desired product, complete the form which appears:
Note on priority level settings:
- Low priority = 48 hour response
- Medium priority = 24 hour response
- High priority = 4 hour response
- Critical (down production server ONLY) priority = 1 hour response
6. When all fields have been completed, click Submit to complete your request.
What happens next?
You will receive an email with a ticket number and a link to review the ticket status or add additional comments.
If you click on the link to manage the ticket, you will be prompted to log in to the x360Portal:
After you log in to the x360Portal, click on the Support tab to view all of your tickets.
Please note: The above instructions apply to Support requests for
- Veeam and Axcient-supported third party BDR products
Please contact your Account Representative with any questions regarding BRC and Fusion Support requests
CUSTOMER SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.
569 | 1422