This Solution Guide will walk you step-by-step through the process of implementing your customer’s StorageCraft ShadowProtect software with Axcient BDR for ShadowProtect’s cloud services.
To complete implementation for your customer, you will:
- Assess the backup requirements of your customer.
- Provision Axcient accounts for computers that will be backing up data remotely.
- Install ShadowProtect on those computers requiring volume-level backups.
- Prepare and configure ShadowProtect to perform volume backups of OS and critical server applications.
This Solution Guide will also briefly discuss how to
- Add managed computers to the ShadowProtect console
- Connect and manage computers once they are on the ShadowProtect console
- Create a new backup job
- Configure ShadowProtect ImageManager
- Monitor ShadowProtect images using Axcient’s Online Backup Manager
- Monitor customer activity using reporting and notification email
- Restore, migrate, or virtualize servers
- Restore individual files
- Recover from a disaster
Axcient Partners who activated Axcient ShadowProtect MSP licenses prior to June 1, 2016:
- Axcient no longer facilitates purchases of StorageCraft (SPX or ShadowProtect) licenses
- Axcient no longer provides bundled services that include the cost of the local licensing for StorageCraft products.
- If you have additional questions, please contact us at Support.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- Contact Axcient Support at https://partner.axcient.com/login or call 800-352-0248
- Free certification courses are available in the Axcient x360Portal under Training
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for a free one-on-one training
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance