When a user account is first created for you, you will receive a Welcome email from your administrator, providing you with important information to help you get started using the system. For example, your email might include a link to the web portal, a username (or an email address), and a password.
- Navigate to the URL listed in your email (for example, https://www.syncedtool.com).
- Enter your username (or email) and password.
- Click the Log In button.
- Alternatively, if you do not remember your password, click the Forgot Password link. You will be prompted to enter your email address to begin the password-reset process.
- If Two-Step Authentication is configured for your account, enter your Authenticator Code and click the Login button.After you have an account, you can begin to create and upload content into the web portal. The web portal provides user-friendly features—including drag and drop functionality, multi-select options, and the ability to view dozens of file types directly in your web browser.
In the web portal, you can access your personal dashboard, search for files and folders, and manage your personal and shared content. For example, you can:
- Click the Files tab to access your files and folders, or create new files and folders.
- Click the Team Shares tab to access Team Shares, folders shared within your organization.
- Click the Share Links tab to access items shared by you and items shared with you.
- Click the Guests tab to collaborate and share with people outside of your organization.
- Click the Backups tab to create and manage your backups.
- Click the File Report tab to view or export a list of your files.
- Click the Activity Log tab to review your activity within the system.