In the web portal, you can update your account settings, including your name, email address, and password. You can also set up advanced settings, such as Two-Step Authentication, quota alerts, and WebDAV access.
To manage account settings:
- In the web portal, click the username drop-down button and select Account Settings. The Account Settings page displays.
- In the Account Settings page, you can update account information, including:
- Use the First Name field to update your first name.
- Use the Last Name field to update your last name.
- Use the Email field to update your email address.
- Click the Change Password link to change your password.
- Use the Mobile Phone Number field to change your mobile phone number.
- In the Language drop-down menu, select your preferred site language, which controls the language settings displayed in the web portal and mobile apps, as well as number formatting. Leave this field blank to use the default language set for the system, which you will see displayed when you hover over the blue Question icon.
- In the Timezone drop-down menu, select your preferred timezone, which affects dates and times displayed across the system. You can also leave this field blank to use the system default, which you will see displayed when you hover over the blue Question icon.
- Optionally, in the Two-Step Authentication section, click the Enable button to enable Two-Step Authentication. Two-Step Authentication adds an extra layer of security to your account. Each time you log in to the web portal, or register a desktop client, the Outlook add-in, or a mobile device, you will be prompted to enter an authentication code. This code will be delivered to you through a mobile app, a text message, or an email, depending on your settings. For more information, please reference the How to Configure Two Step Authentication section of this guide.
- In the Groups section of the page, you can view the groups to which you belong.
- Click the Save button when you are finished making changes to your account.