x360Sync delivers email notifications to communicate important information and activity. These emails can be user-generated or system-generated.
- User-generated emails—the From field of a user-generated email is populated with the name and email address of the user who initiated the action. A user-generated email communicates:
- Account, guest, and Group message emails
- Share and multiple share emails
- Team share invitation emails
- System-generated emails—administrators can customize the From field of all system-generated emails. A system-generated email communicates:
- Welcome emails
- Share download, upload, and expiration notifications
- New password and password reset emails
- Service Plan registration emails
- Daily Digest emails
- Report emails
- Alert emails
- Two-Step Authentication code emails
To customize the From field in system-generated emails:
- In the appropriate organization, click the Settings tab. The Organization Settings page displays.
- Point to the Email drop-down button and select Settings. The Email Settings page displays, showing the default From address.
- In the Email From Address field, enter the email address that should display as the From address for all system-generated emails. All user-generated emails will still display the name and email address of the user who initiated the action.
- Click the Save button when you are finished.