Components of D2C
x360Recover Direct-to-Cloud component descriptions
Direct-to-Cloud provides a variety of tools and methods to work with your data:
|Manager||Your single-pane-of-glass platform to simplify and consolidate all of your Axcient deployments
|Deploy a D2C agent||Software installed on each protected system to perform backups and send data to the vault.
|Recovery Center||Stand-alone app recovers data directly from the Axcient Cloud or a private cloud, with or without a local cache device.|
Vaults for D2C
||Vaults receive incoming protected system data being replicated from a customer site.
Local cache for D2C
||Maintain a local datastore of backup block data used to accelerate recovery of cloud backups.
|Cloud AutoVerify||Nightly BootVM check feature which validates backup snapshots.
|Axcient AirGap||Your last line of defense during a cyber-attack on your backup files.
Local cache for manual Hyper-V virtualization
Use D2C's Recovery Center and local cache for near-instant recovery of protected systems
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- Contact Axcient Support at https://partner.axcient.com/login or call 800-352-0248
- Free certification courses are available in the Axcient x360Portal under Training
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for a free one-on-one training
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance
In this section
- Local cache for Direct-to-Cloud (D2C)
- x360Recover Manager
- Deploy a D2C agent - x360Recover
- Recovery Center - x360Recover
- Private cloud vaults for D2C - x360Recover
- Local cache for manual virtualization- D2C
- Cloud AutoVerify - D2C - x360Recover
- AutoVerify - x360Recover
- Azure VMs: Virtualize with Direct-to-Cloud
- Instant disk exports - x360Recover
- Virtual disk export - x360Recover D2C - Recovery Center
- Components of D2C