1. Install D2C
x360Recover Direct-to-Cloud installation documentation
Axcient's Direct-to-Cloud provides MSPs with the same full-featured, image-based backups of traditional x360Recover, but without the expense of deploying or managing a local appliance.
- Step by step instructions for downloading and installing the Direct-to-Cloud (D2C) agent are available here
- Our more detailed Direct-to-Cloud (D2C) Installation Guide outlines installation steps to you get started with the x360Recover Direct-to-Cloud.
Firewall considerations: The Direct-to-Cloud agent communicates outbound on the internet to the vault on the following ports: 443, 9079, 9082, and 9090
PLEASE NOTE: License assignment within the License Portal is not necessary for Direct-to-Cloud protected systems. Direct-to-Cloud billing is usage-based and assigning additional licensing inside the License Portal will result in double billing.
- IMPORTANT: The Direct-to-Cloud agent installation file is valid for 14 days from the time of download. Installation from an agent installer file more than 14 days old will fail with invalid token errors in the log file.
- The Direct-to-Cloud agent can be installed over an existing agent. If the protected system has a previous installation of the agent, installing the Direct-to-Cloud agent will overwrite its configuration settings and convert the protected system to Direct-to-Cloud mode. For complete instructions on converting an existing appliance protected system to Direct-to-Cloud, see Convert between Appliance and D2C mode.
Printable version of the Guide is here: x360Recover_Direct_to_Cloud_Installation.pdf
CUSTOMER SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.
500 | 536 | 577 | 906