This setting controls the frequency of alerts generated when backups are missed.
- The default value for this setting is 0 (zero) hours which indicates that alerts should never be created when a backup is missed.
- Setting this value to 1 will cause an alert to be generated if a backup has been missed, and no successful backup has completed in at least 1 hour.
- Increasing the value of this setting will suppress alert generation for missed backups by the specified number of hours. For example, if this setting is set to 3 hours, and a backup is missed on the first hour, then fails on the second hour but succeeds on the third hour, no alert will be raised.
- This setting controls alert generation for both Email Alerting and ConnectWise ticket creation.
Successful and Failed backup alerts will always be generated immediately after a successful or failed backup job completes.
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.