North America - August 18, 2021
Fix issues reported by users
- Fixes for customer escalations and markup issues.
- Fix for OneDrive files being restored within archive emails when archive emails were filtered using Filter by collection and all matching results were selected for restoration.
- Fix for missing connector icon and object path when Microsoft 365 Calendar object is transitioned from "Failure" to "Success" status in the Object backup report.
- Restoration for OneDrive documents backed up by earlier version of OneDrive connector is failing when launched from Browser. As a workaround, the documents can be successfully restored from the Search page.
- Restoration status for partially restored set of Microsoft 365 emails is shown as "Failed" instead of "Partial" in the new x360Cloud UI.
- Descriptions for some issues and backup progress are not shown in the container-level downloadable backup report and on the Reports page.
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- Contact Axcient Support at https://partner.axcient.com/login or call 800-352-0248
- Free certification courses are available in the Axcient x360Portal under Training
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for a free one-on-one training
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance