Europe - September 16, 2021
Fix issues reported by users
Additional permissions required for x360Cloud Google Marketplace application.
Google Workspace is requiring that all Google Contacts API calls be migrated to the new Google People API. This will require users to grant additional permissions to x360Cloud for it to be able to back up Google Workspace contacts with the new API.
In order to keep your Google Workspace backups fully protected, please grant the necessary x360Cloud permissions for each Google Workspace tenant listed in the Configuration updates required section on your reseller Dashboard.
Refer to this article for detailed instructions on how to grant the necessary permissions.
If you have any questions or issues with granting permissions, please log a support ticket.
- Fixes for customer escalations and markup issues.
- Fix for the issue where objects in the Object Backup Status tab (Reports page) were unexpectedly selected when clicking on object location, connector icon, or Copy Object ID button.
- Restoration status for a partially-restored set of Microsoft 365 emails is shown as "Failed" instead of "Partial" in the new x360Cloud UI.
- “Total number of licenses selected for backup” counter sometimes doesn’t reflect the actual number of protected users when bulk selection/de-selection is performed on the Accounts page.
- Smart Search shows an incorrect number of matching results for Mail when using Filter by collection.
- Descriptions for some issues and backup progress are not shown in the container-level downloadable backup report and on the Reports page.
- Archive emails are restored in a separate (timestamped) target folder when restored with general emails.
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- Contact Axcient Support at https://partner.axcient.com/login or call 800-352-0248
- Free certification courses are available in the Axcient x360Portal under Training
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for a free one-on-one training
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance