March 23, 2021
Fix issues reported by users
Previously, when a restoration was retried, the system attempted to restore all the selected items again, entirely from scratch. This made the process too long and reduced reliability, because new errors might have occurred (for example, throttling from a target system).
In order to make restoration more reliable, the system now keeps track of the restoration progress.
This means that retry attempts only restore items not restored during previous attempts.
In the future, as the next step, we’ll be improving the restoration user experience by collecting all retried attempts into a single folder (rather than creating duplicating folders with a timestamp for each retry.)
- Fixes for customer escalations and markup issues.
- Fix for the organization creation flow throwing an error on form submission step.
- Fix for endless page redirects occurring after an x360Portal session expires and the user logs in again.
- OneDrive sharing permissions are not restored during OneDrive file restoration.
- Descriptions for some issues are not shown in the container-level downloadable backup report and on the Reports page.
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.