When you first log in to the administrative web portal, you will see the Dashboard page, providing overview information for all organizations. Use the Organization navigation menu to view specific information for individual organizations.
- The Overview widget shows allotted space, and compares the percentage of used and unused space. It also displays the number of user folders, backups, and Team Shares.
- The Counts widget shows the number of accounts, admins, guests, machines, organizations, roots, files, deleted files, and revisions.
- The Space Usage by Extension widget shows how much space is used by each file type.
- The Recent Activity widget shows recent events that occurred in the system.
- The Top Storage Users widget shows top storage usage for user accounts.
- The Recently Triggered Alerts widget shows recent events that triggered alerts.
- The Space Usage Over Time widget shows the amount of space used by the system over the last 7 days.
- The Top Bandwidth Machines widget shows a list of machines, ordered by bandwidth usage. Bytes Sent refers to data sent from the server to the desktop client. Bytes Received refers to data sent from the desktop client to the server.