BDR User Guide - x360Recover
Welcome to the x360Recover BDR User Guide
This is a self-guided manual to walk through features and functionality for x360Recover's BDR.
For a more hands-on learning experience, the x360Recover Certification program shows you how to get started with x360Recover and includes examples of how to use the Licensing Portal, work with the appliance, understand the x360Recover agent, and use the x360Recover vault. The course also details the x360Recover Global Management Portal (GMP) and gives an overview of recovering with x360Recover. Finally, the course provides useful administration and troubleshooting tips. The estimated completion time to 140 minutes.
To get started, log into the Axcient x360Portal. If you need help with credentials, please contact your Partner Success Manager.
In this section
- Install and Manage x360Recover Appliances
- Install and Manage x360 Recover Vaults
- Navigate the x360Recover Licensing Portal
- Navigate the Management Portal (MP)
- Recover with x360Recover
- Axcient DirectRestore
- Welcome to the x360Recover BDR User Guide
- 2a. BYOD appliance requirements - x360Recover
- Configure a new BDR Appliance - x360Recover
- Best Practices - x360Recover
- FTPS for file and folder recovery - x360Recover
- Create a preload (seed) data set - x360Recover
- IPMI Interface Quickstart Guide