Your single source for all Axcient documentation
You've arrived at the single source for all Axcient technical documentation including troubleshooting articles, release notes, FAQs, and full user guides.
We've implemented your suggestions to streamline and simplify these tools, and look forward to your continued feedback to make documentation that serves your needs. Have a suggestion for Axcient? Please use our Feature Request form here:
x360Recover Essential User Guide
We've launched a step-by-step guide to understanding and using x360Recover services.
This index is your "jumping off point" to explore our rich x360Recover knowledgebase collection.
Axcient tips and tricks
Content for all Axcient products has been updated and consolidated to provide an intuitive guide through our products. Be sure to familiarize yourself with these tips and updates:
Documentation by product >>
Click on a frequently-used link from the home page, or navigate to a product section to see its release notes, user guides, and other documentation.
- Other Axcient Services, including Service-Level Agreements and Value Propositions
Improved search experience >>
The Axcient knowledgebase has a powerful search tool that will find content within articles. While searching from the homepage, use the product name and a colon, followed by the keywords (e.g. x360Recover: MFA) to filter articles by that product.
Note also that when you start a search from within a product (say, from within an article on x360Sync), your results will be tailored to reflect that product.
Navigation options >>
There are two easy ways to navigate the Axcient knowledgebase: the breadcrumbs and side-menu.
1. Click anywhere in the breadcrumbs (at the top of the page) to navigate between the various levels.
Click and hold the edge of the side-menu to expand or collapse the width.
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- Contact Axcient Support or call 800-352-0248
- Free certification courses are available in the Axcient x360Portal under Training
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for a free one-on-one training
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance