DHCP is not enabled by default but can be configured to work in the Virtual Office environment. Please note that the DHCP applies only to virtualized devices and not for remote user IP addresses that are assigned through the VPN settings.
To configure or edit the DHCP settings:
1. On the Configure: Virtual Office page, click the Edit button in the DHCP section of the page.
2. On the DHCP screen, enter a new value for one or more of the following fields:
- Enable the DHCP option.
- In the Domain field, enter the domain name.
- In the DNS Servers field, enter the host name or IP address of the DNS server. Click the Add Another button to add additional DNS servers.
- In the Range field, enter a range of IP addresses that can be used by the DHCP. The range must reside inside one of the Virtual Office's subnets.
- Optionally, in the MAC to IP field, assign an IP address to a server by entering the MAC address and the desired IP address.
- Click the Add Another button to add more entries
3. Click the Save button to save any new configurations.