[Return to Guide to failover cluster services]
Support for cluster shared volumes is not enabled by default.
To enable backups of a failover cluster node with cluster shared volumes, you must add a configuration switch to the aristos.cfg file within the agent installation folder.
1. Stop the x360Recover agent service and add the following line to aristos.cfg:
2. Start the x360Recover agent service again once your changes have been saved.
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.