An organization that uses x360Cloud may, on occasion, need to change the domain name of their SaaS service provider (such as Microsoft Office 365).
Here are steps to change a domain name. (For example, to change old domain harryMSP.com to new domain joeReseller.com.)
In Microsoft Office 365
1. Log in to your Office 365 account.
2. Update the old domain name (harryMSP.com) to the new domain name (joeReseller.com).
3. Ensure that the administrator's Microsoft 365 credentials are accurate with the new username, password.
Then, in x360Cloud
1. Log in to your x360Cloud account.
2. Add a new Office 365 service to the existing organization.
[See How to create an organization: Microsoft 365 for instructions)
3. An organization that uses x360Cloud may, on occasion, need to change the domain name of their SaaS service provider (such as Microsoft Office 365)
4. Contact your Axcient x360Cloud Account Manager to inform us of these changes.
By following these steps, you can avoid duplication of the names of those being backed up in x360Cloud (and avoid being charged with additional license use fees).