You can generate and download a Backup Report to view the status of backups for a specific organization. For example, the Backup Report includes:
- A list of end user accounts for each service selected for backup (Mail, Calendar, Contacts, OneDrive).
- SharePoint sites being backed up (if configured).
- Error messages explaining the root cause and potential troubleshooting steps for the most common errors encountered in the system.
To view the Backup Report:
- In the Reseller Portal Dashboard, click the Download Backup Report button.
- In the Download Backup Report pop-up window, select the organization you want to view. Then, click the Download button. The report will download as an Excel file. The date of the report is reflected in the file name.
- Open the Excel file and review backup and error details.
This report takes into account all backup attempts performed within 24 hours prior to the report generation.