North America - March 16, 2022
List page size improvement
Users reported that it was sometimes challenging to work with large, paginated end user account lists in x360Cloud – available page size options were too small and the chosen number of entries per page was not restored upon opening a new browser session. To improve this, in version 3.3.0 we are adding additional page size options – 50 and 100 items per page. Also, the chosen number of entries per page will now be cached, so a user will only need to set up their preference once.
Handling of throttling from Microsoft
We have made an additional improvement to how x360Cloud handles "retry-after" response headers from Microsoft. This allows x360Cloud to reduce throttling during the backup process.
Upgrade of parsing toolset
In version 3.3.0, we have updated the parsing toolkit. This extends support for full-text search toward modern files formats and makes parsing (and, as a result, the backup process) in x360Cloud more reliable.
For more information on full-text Smart Search, and to see a list of supported files types, click here.
- Fixed the issue where the Restore selected button was disabled when files were checked in the Browser.
- “Total number of licenses selected for backup” counter sometimes doesn’t immediately reflect the actual number of protected users when bulk selection/de-selection is performed on the Accounts page.
- Smart Search shows an incorrect number of matching results for Mail when using Filter by collection.
- Descriptions for some issues and backup progress are not shown in the container-level downloadable backup report and on the Reports page.
- Archive emails are restored in a separate (timestamped) target folder when restored with general emails.
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- Contact Axcient Support at https://partner.axcient.com/login or call 800-352-0248
- Free certification courses are available in the Axcient x360Portal under Training
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for a free one-on-one training
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance