After you create an API member and API keys, you will specify service defaults.
To specify service defaults:
1. In ConnectWise, specify a default Service Board for the newly created API member.
This board will be used when tickets are pushed from x360Cloud.
2. In the System menu, click the Setup Tables link and navigate to the Service Board list.
3. On the Service Board page, click the Board tab and select the service board you set as the default service board above.
4. Click the Statuses tab and select a default status to be used for each new ticket generated from x360Cloud.
5. Click the Default checkbox to ensure this status is saved as the default status.
6. Navigate to the Company Status List on the Setup Tables page and make sure that the status Imported is available:
7. Click the Teams tab and select a default team.