| Europe — September 19 2023
North America — September 20 2023
- Fixed issues impacting backup health
- Fixed an issue with some folders being missed in the folder browser
- Fixed an issue when restoration of SharePoint “doc” file results in multiple file copies being created in the target SharePoint location and the “Partial” restoration status
- Fixed an issue with restoration of OneDrive & SharePoint files with long path names (This occurred when x360Cloud hits the 400-character limit for a path of a restored file in Microsoft 365).
- Fixed an issue with Microsoft 365 email backups failing due to a new occurrence of “Data is corrupt” error returned from Microsoft 365.
- The Backoff & Retry strategy (built to overcome throttling errors) has been enforced for backup retries as well.
- Improved the backup algorithm for long-running SharePoint backups. This will avoid extra looping when processing multiple SharePoint drives.
- Smart Search shows an incorrect number of matching results for mail when using Filter by Collection
- Descriptions for some issues and backup progress are not shown in the container-level downloadable backup report and on the Reports page
- Archive emails are restored in a separate (timestamped) target folder when restored with general emails