A backup usually takes a few hours to complete, although the initial backup may take longer (up to 72 hours.)
Typically, backups do not take longer than 24 hours.
The time requirement depends on several factors:
- Amount of data
- Number of users in an organization
- Speed of the organization's internet
Backups run approximately every 6 - 8 hours on average.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.