The Device Details page displays a detailed view of the health status and summaries of protected Devices, including Devices being protected by the Axcient x360Recover product line.
- Device Summary Message—If the device is troubled or has warnings, this banner will display with a health status.
- Device Details—This panel displays summary information for the Service, including device type, operating system, service alias, hostname or IP, and client. Click the Login button to directly log into the device.
- Device Health Status History - Last 30 Days — This graph shows a history of device health over 30 days. Each day is represented with a color: red for troubled, yellow for warnings, and green for healthy.
- Recovery Wizard—Click this button to launch the Recovery Wizard. You can recover data, run a virtual machine, virtualize an office in the cloud, export a virtual disk, or conduct a Bare Metal Restore from this wizard.
- Alert Settings—Click this button to set custom alert thresholds for this device. Note that doing so will override the default thresholds set at the Service level.
- Protection Summary—This panel shows the number of jobs, as well as the local and Cloud lag threshold.
- Local Protection Summary—This panel shows the percentage of local storage consumed by this device.
- Replication Jobs list—This is a list of jobs protecting the device. Click anywhere in the row to expand and view more details. Click the Job Name or the View Job button to view its Job Details page.