The Axcient Manager Dashboard embodies Axcient’s Manage by Exception philosophy.
The Manage by Exception philosophy emphasizes the need to surface alerts, notifications, and activities that most urgently require your attention. In this way, you are able to resolve the most critical issues first, and ensure devices stay fully protected.
- Client Health Status Display—This panel displays the health status, alerts, notifications, and activity across all Clients and Vaults. A complete list of health status descriptions can be found below.
- Browse Clients—Click the Clients link to view the Clients page, which lists all provisioned Clients.
- Browse Services—Click the Services link to view the Services page, which lists all provisioned Services and Appliances.
- Browse Devices—Click the Devices link to view the Devices page, which lists all provisioned Devices, including Workstations and Servers.
- Browse Vaults—Click the Vaults link to view the Vaults page, which lists all provisioned Vaults.
- Settings—Click the Settings button to configure Organization-wide alerts and thresholds, notifications, and a PSA integration.
Health Status descriptions
- Activities of Interest—this panel lists important activities across all Clients, Services, and Vaults. Each individual alert includes direct links to the corresponding activity.
- Requires Attention—this panel, which is also referred to as Troubled, displays a list of devices that have fallen out of the protection threshold as configured in the Protection Policy. Devices that have failed the cloud replication will be listed here as well. Each individual alert includes direct links to the corresponding device.
- Warning—this panel lists devices that have lost connectivity for an extended period of time as configured in the Protection Policy. This panel will also display alerts when a local or cloud replication job completes with warnings. Each individual alert includes direct links to the corresponding device or appliance.
- Protected as Expected—this panel lists devices that are healthy and do not need attention at this time. Click Browse to view each protected device.