Virtual Office v.3.0.0
March 1 2021
Axcient Virtual Office 3.0.0 is a feature release which includes new features and bug fixes to our core AxCloud service for BRC and x360Recover.
This release also contains the initial backend upgrades and enhancements to lay the groundwork for running AxCloud in the Fusion Cloud later in 2021, consolidating all Virtual Office environments onto a single platform.
- Backend functionality for supporting the Fusion platform in the future
- Allow Windows desktops to allocate more than two CPUs
- Recover snapshot is left undestroyed if error occurs during rendering
- Fixed multiple edge cases where virtualization failed to render machines or start virtual machines
- Blocked starting port forwarding if not enough resources exist
- VM is not rendered if hiberfil.sys is present
For further information regarding x360Recover Virtual Office see the following:
- x360Recover Virtual Office
- Remote Management Console (RMC) Overview
- RMC Single Sign-On from the x360 Portal
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.