In order to follow content in the Axcient Knowledgebase , you'll need to sign in to your knowledgebase account.
This is easy because we offer a variety of different ways to sign in:
- You can sign in with an existing Twitter, Facebook, Google or Microsoft account
- You can sign in using your email and password from a previous, existing knowledgebase account. (Click Forgot my password if you need help retrieving your existing password.)
- You can submit a request to add a new knowledgebase account, which will give you new credentials
For example, to sign in to the knowledgebase with an existing Twitter, Facebook, Google or Microsoft account, (1) click Sign in on the upper right corner of any page and then (2) click the appropriate selection and continue.
Alternatively, if you would like to sign in to the knowledgebase with an existing account but you have forgotten your password, please enter the email for the existing account and then click Forgot my password under Sign In.
Optionally, if you wish to create a new email account, please open a support request at https://partner.axcient.com and ask for a new knowledgebase account to be added.
Please include the following in your request:
- Company Name
- Contact Number
- Description of what needs to be done
You will be notified via email when your new knowledgebase account has been created. Upon receiving your new credentials, you will need to log in and reset your knowledgebase password in order to activate your new account and begin subscribing to content.
Note: Your knowledgebase account uses a unique set of credentials. Your x360Portal login is not used for knowledgebase access.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.
558 | 568